Monday, November 8, 2010

Makeup is My Bestie!!!!

I am obessed with a cat eye a la Beyonce in VideoPhone.  It defines sexy and looks good with a neutral or bold lip. I love it. There are so many ways to rock la cat eye also, so I could never run out places to adorn the feline aura. The only problem I was facing was finding the right black liner that would give me precison, wouldnt smudge and would be super sexy black. This is when a friend suggested liquid gel liner. I went to MAC and sampled the black gel eye liner color called black track. I am in current eye liner heaven!!!!
The application is smooth and once it dries it stays in place all day. An angled brush on tip brush is used to apply and the thickness is all up to your liking. So why dont we do a simple cat eye and bronzey look.

No comments:

Post a Comment