Monday, November 8, 2010

I Love FOOD!!

        Oddly enough I think everyone has heard the crummier the place looks the better the food taste. I have proven this theory time and time again. Chinese, Spanish and Greek spots around neighborhoods in New York in need of an overdue makeover have fancied my palette without regret.
        Today I ventured into Alibaba's, a small mom and pop resturant in Valley Stream that sells some of the best Greek food I have ever tasted. An option of lamb,beef or chicken gyro is available. I chose the customary lamb and I was very satisfied. Loaded with tons of meat, lettuce, tomato, hot sauce and extra white sauce please ( what is white sauce its so damn good,yum) I was in gyro heaven. The gyros are served with homeade fries sliced thick enough not to be called potato chips and are fried fresh on the spot. Kebabs, burgers and lamb skewers are just a few of the various delicious menu items available. So if your ever in Valley Stream drop by you wont regret any of the hearty and delightful dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment