Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I Want To Keep Warm But I Need To Use My Fingers!!!!!

    Fingerless gloves are one of the greatest ideas since sliced bread. I can bitterly recall time and time again having to take off my gloves in the blistering cold so that I could participate in some daily function. Whether it be looking for some change for my morning breakfast or looking for my metrocard in hurry my gloves would ruin everything. Lets not forget having to text or even answer the phone I just want to communicate without freezing and theres is no way to do that with those furry fingertips!!! Than i noticed these bad boys:G.I. Wool Fingerless Glove, Black or Olive DrabThey are wool so your hands are super warm and you have the flexiblity to continue throughout your day without having to slip on and slip off your gloves(aaannoyying!) different colors and designs make them fun for every sex and age try a pair and enjoy the warmth comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment