Monday, November 8, 2010

Its getting cold but I still want to PARRTTYY!!!!

  A few simple accesories can make your night hot no matter how cold it is outside. Living in NY its annoying to club hop with a cute lil black dress and frost bite!!! I like to pair sexy leggings with diffrents patterns and designs with a cute mini dress. My legs are warm but Im still super sexy for the club.  A cute ankle booty is a  must have  so get at least 3 pair if you love the nightlife. I love my booties from bakers they match with everything  they are sexy and keep my toes warm.ROXANNEMy friend Ashley recently got a pair as well and loves them. Cute shoes make everything look good and with these you cant go wrong. Do you wanna keep warm but hate to lug a huge coat into the club??? Try a fitted blazer super cute and simple.



I was out and about and my leggings kept me toasty and sexy not skimpy and freezing.  Paired up with an ankle booty and blazer I am ready to hit the club chilly or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment