Thursday, August 1, 2019

Why you need a plant in your home and not a furry pet.

Having a plant is like having a pet, but instead of having to feed it tons of food and affection with a simple return of its presence...eye roll... plants help you LIVE LONGER, breathe better, purifies the air and cleanses it of toxins.

Does your cat that has scratched you for the tenth time this week do that. I think not.

I love my plants all they need is water and sunshine and they will not only make your home beautiful if you get the right one it will provide food. My tomato plant is a perfect example of the ride or die benefits plants give. I planted this tomato in 2011 and have been enjoying fresh healthy tomatoes ever since. Does Fido produce food and oxygen.? NO!...  not into making your own crops try a eucalyptus plant it helps with allergies, air pollution and detoxifies the skin I suggest placing it in the bathroom for an invigorating shower. Once the steam hits the plant it lets out oils that clean the air, repair skin and clears sinuses...

Again no cat has done anything close to this for me. Before anyone says I am anti animal I must be clear I love animals and I am mostly just teasing do whatever you wish but having a plant will definitely teach you  patience while providing many benefits. I just stocked up on a few new plants for my home . I will post some up soon to give you guys some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment