Thursday, August 1, 2019

Top 3 Best Foundations for Summer and Why!!!

As the summer comes to an end I wanted to take some time to give some foundations their props. I have had an active and busy summer! From classes to beach parties in Hamptons my face stayed flawless and matte or dewy and fresh with these three bad boys on hand.


I will start with my most to least long wear foundation but I love all three equally!! LOL

3. Forever Foundation by Dior

The best $50 bucks you will spend pricey yes but undeniably worth it!!

Now this foundation is the bees knees. I am obsessed and I use it all year round because even though it is super full coverage it feels incredibly lightweight, can be used for medium coverage and gives a flawless smooth finish. The color match is spot on so I don't have to mix with a lighter or darker shade like with most of my other foundations.

Dior’s iconic Forever lasts up to 24 hours for skin that appears more even, with tighter-looking pores. This fluid foundation instantly enhances the appearance of the skin and supports its health day after day with a formula enriched in meticulously-selected skincare ingredients. It keeps the complexion comfortable and shields against exterior aggressors, including UVA and UVB rays with SPF 35 broad spectrum sunscreen. Dior Forever creates a flawless, velvety-matte finish on the skin. I love this foundation and its comes in dynamic shades and color for almost every skintone. For a luxury brand this is huge! A little goes along way so you wont regret buying this foundation because it honestly last FOREVER...

2. Fenty Foundation

I love love Rihanna! But you couldn't get me to buy her foundation. I know, the nerve of me but I hate following the hype and I always have to do things when I am ready. I already had my Dior foundation for full coverage and it was a perfecr match so I decided I had no need for Rihanna's new foundation but boy was I wrong. I went to visit my sister one weekend and forget my makeup bag..TRAGIC! I know... but everything happens for a reason there was her foundation and concealer staring at me ...try me , try me ... My sister and I are the exact same complexion so I said here goes!!!!   OH my Beauties , this foundation is unbelievable. The only reason I like Dior more is because it feels soooo extremely light weight with all that coverage. Fenty foudation is flawless and impeccable coverage but does feel quite heavy in texture and finish. All that aside it is now a staple in my makeup bag because sometimes an extremely beat face is necessary to take on the day.

This long-wearing, light-as-air foundation gives skin an instantly-smooth, pore-diffused, shine-free finish. The oil-free formula is made with climate-adaptive technology that’s resistant to sweat and humidity, and won’t clog pores—so that wherever you are, it’s going to work on your skin.


1. Even Better Foundation by Clinique


You guys know I swear by this foundation! I have a video on my Youtube page describing the benefits of this amazing foundation. I used this foundation as my skin repair from m adult acne breakouts. It is super lightweight and adaptable and it helps lighten dark spots and discolorations while covering up those flaws effortlessly. Its perfect for everyday use as it is a treatment and foundation. I have used it somewhat like a primer under my full coverage foundations and I cannot get enough.  Perfect for a beach day or while running errands. Clinique better never change this formula or discontinue this foundation because I would cry real tears.

This moderate-coverage, hydrating foundation supports a look of a more even skin tone. Broad spectrum SPF 15 protects against future discoloration, and stay-true pigments won’t change color on your skin, for flawless, undetectable coverage. = Perfection



No comments:

Post a Comment