Sunday, April 15, 2012

Lamborghini Mercy

I attended the auto show for the first time this year and it wasn't all it's cracked up to be. The cars and the crowd were okay but I believe they could have done better.

Maybe have a few more celebrities in attendance and just have better cars overall. Most of the cars that I wanted to see were only available Europe, which I should have known seeing as they make way more cars than the US.

In my opinion the Lamborghini stole the show. They had a few other hot and sexy cars but they all to my disappointment ended being concept cars. Therefore, I wouldn't see them on the road for about another three years and thats if they even make it into production.

Hopefully they step their game up next year, but this was my first and last year.

Check out the Lamborghini it truly is a beautiful luxury vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment