Friday, March 2, 2012

Its all about Aloe Vera Gel!!!

      If you follow me on twitter you should know I cant get enough of aloe vera gel directly from the plant and out the tube. Its healing and soothing properties never cease to amaze me. You can buy 100% aloe vera gel from your local beauty supply or spend about 3 bucks at the grocer on the plant. Both work great but I prefer the plant. The leaf will last you about a month and will serve many purposes.

Hair:

Aloe vera works great as a main ingredient in a hair masque. Blend together avocado, honey and aloe vera plant minus the skin. Leave on hair for about 30mins I usually leave for about an hour or more.  My hair is super soft and shiny once rinsed out. This homemade deep conditioner is the best solution for dry parched and brittle hair.

I love to slick my hair back and keep my edges in place. Natural hair can be a little unruly and aloe vera tames like no other.  Either from the tube or the plant slick it on and brush in with a boar bristled brush. Smooth alcohol free hair!  Love it

Skin:

I make my own at home wax and when I first started I was not the best at judging the temperature. This led to inflamed red skin. Aloe vera gel to the rescue! It not only reduced the redness but eased the pain of the burn. Just what MissUltimateBeauty ordered.

It doesn't matter if you are fair or dark you can still be sunburned and be left with peeling red skin. Its so not cute and I hate how painful doing something as simple as showering can feel. Aloe vera gel works great at speeding up the healing process and soothing the skin.

Nails:

Push back your cuticles with aloe vera gel and enjoy smooth soft skin minus the oily build up of typical cuticle oil.


Juicing:

The benefits of aloe are endless if you juice like myself add a slice of aloe leaf to your glass of veggie or fruit juice. Cleanse and detox your body and skin naturally from the inside out.

So my beautiful people pick up some aloe vera gel and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment