Thursday, May 5, 2011

ONE DAY VS. TODAY

I have an obsession with food makeup and SHOES!!!!! They are the three things I would need on a desert island :). With that being said I  have defintely spent my last couple of dollars on a killer pair of pumps that I know would last me more than one season or at least turn enough heads in one night to make it all worth it. SOOOO I have decided to start a new guide to whats hot and whats not and I am calling it TODAY VS. ONE DAY. I will show shoes and various accessories that we can all afford someday soon and right next to it afforable shoes that can be your new bff this weekend. For our first installment I chose two great pair of shoes that will be every girls favorite night on the town footwear.


Christian Louboutin Crystal-Encrusted Suede Pumps are amazing and will bring out every fashionistas inner Cinderella priced at 3,095 they are defintely on my ONE DAY list... check them out

Christian Louboutin Crystal-Encrusted Suede Pump I lovveeeeee them!!!!!!!....... ONE DAY



Giuseppe Zanotti black suede crystal detailed pumps are sexy and will match just about everything in your wardrobe. These italian made beauties are worth the $600 because they can be worn year round and for almost any event.  People wont be able to take their eyes off these must haves......

Giuseppe Zanotti black suede crystal detailed pumps So hot get them...TODAY

No comments:

Post a Comment